Support for Groups and Organisations
Whether you’re preparing to start a new community group or have been running a registered charity for some time, our team can help you achieve your goals.
Since 1998, we have worked with East Renfrewshire groups and organisations (of various sizes and legal status), helping them become more robust and more sustainable.
Helpful Links and Resources
We know setting up a group or running a charity can often seem like a minefield, with lots of information floating about. Sometimes you don’t know what is accurate or where to begin.
To help you, we have put together some helpful links from trusted sources to get you started.
Get in Touch:
If you have a more specific question or need support, we are here to help with advice and resources!
Just email email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you soon. If you prefer a telephone chat, just call us on 0141 876 9555.
- Deciding on a structure: Choose the right legal structure for your group or organisation. (SCVO website)
- What policies do I need? (NCVO website)
- Becoming a charity (OSCR website)
- Funding Scotland: A great place to start your funding search. For more support with searching/applying, get in touch with our team! (External website)
- Governances role (SCVO website)
- Governance Code: The Code sets out the core principles of good governance for the boards of charities, voluntary organisations and social enterprises in Scotland. (External website)