Community Winter Support Fund
**Applications for this fund are now closed**
The Community Winter Support Fund offers grants of up to £2,000 to support local community groups and organisations this winter.
Voluntary Action East Renfrewshire and East Renfrewshire Council are jointly coordinating the Community Winter Support Fund which aims to meet the needs of vulnerable residents this winter and ensures that those most affected by the ongoing harms of the pandemic and cost of living challenges are supported.
Community groups and organisations can apply for:
• Provision of transport to get people to venues and activities
• Equipment/furniture (for example extra chairs) for the warm space
• Hall hire for community spaces
• Utilities/running costs, including gas and electricity related directly to winter planning
• Volunteer expenses
• Provision of hot food or drinks for those accessing spaces
• Extension of current provision e.g. longer opening hours or additional days and associated costs
• Comfort packs- heat packs and blankets, electrical heaters
• Festive period activities including Christmas lunch
Applications can be made through the online application form. If you are successful in your application, you will be notified within 5 working days.
If you have any questions about the fund or need support to apply, please email [email protected].
Deadline extended until the 31st of January at 12 pm