Volunteer Scotland are holding training sessions looking at organisational culture and how changing that culture impacts on the volunteer experience.
The course aims to:
- Explain what is meant by organisational culture.
- Recognise how aspects of culture might impact upon someone’s experience of volunteering.
- Identify the practical steps to take to change organisational culture and develop a volunteer culture within your organisation.
- Engage, empower and influence others to get support throughout your organisation
- Wednesday 7th June 2017, 10.30 - 16.30 in Stirling
- Tuesday 19th September 2017, 10.30 - 16.30 in Stirling
For more information please go to the Voiunteer Scotland website.