Volunteer Scotland is providing training to help keep volunteers happy and motivated.
Support is about building a positive relationship with volunteers from the start. This course will help you plan and deliver a suitable induction process and identify and apply different support methods throughout a volunteer’s time with you. It will also help you manage some of the challenges of supporting volunteers.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify and apply the right support methods for the individual
- Design a volunteer induction process
- Manage challenging volunteer situations
- Create positive endings for volunteers
When will it run?
- Thursday 13th April 2017, 10.30 - 16.15 in Stirling
- Thursday 28th September 2017, 10.30 - 16.15 in Stirling
For more information and to book a place please go to the Volunteer Scotland website